11.13.2012

PINKY

black bustier , H&M denim jacket , snake skin jeans -gift , ZORRA -  hot pink clutch

It's been a while since the last time I blogged. My time management is kinda complicated. My bad. Actually love everything to be planed , but somehow my plan didn't work as it planned. Well, we can't always get everything happen as it's planned right ? 


Anyway last Sunday after went to church. I met my girls at hotel Borobudur Jakarta to attended some seminar then we're having lunch at Grand Indonesia afterward. I was wearing my new hot pink clutch from Zorra , you can get the clutch here . I falling in love with the pink suede clutch from the first time and It's hand made! well, who doesn't love it? :p


follow me on twitter

25 comments:

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Loving the outfit! Such a stunning combination between leopard and hot pink. xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love your outfit so much especially your hair, sister....

would you mind to follow each other?

http://fashionrabid.blogspot.com
thank you :)

complicated said...

hello darling :) thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog I've been following you

Style by Bruno said...

Love the snake print pants
Follow each other?

Cê said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment :). Lovely pants ;)

http://semjeitonenhum.blogspot.pt

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

I LOVE that bag!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Claireta Teressa said...

love your pants!
adorable


♥,
claireteressa.blogspot.com

Vania Aprilia said...

a super chic look! you look stunning Elena :D

Love,
Pudding Monster

Style by Bruno said...

Thank you very much, I am following back

CAT WRANGLER said...

in love with the pants! <3 thanks for the comment & stop by. wanna follow each other?

Tamara Emilia said...

elen makin cantik aja neh ;))))
itu hot pink clutch-nya sih minta di curiiiii :PP

tamaraemilia.blogspot.com

Angie said...

Amazing outfit...Love the bag...:)Love your blog..:)I'm definately following you..:) Follow me back?:P

xxx

Angie

chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/Chasingkites

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit! You look amazing.

LUXESSED

Novarinna Tan said...

Love your snake skin pants and your amazing pink clutch <33333333

http://chic-swank.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You kno you r so pure beauty :)

Cátia Gonçalves said...

Love your pants! if you want check my latest post ;)
Theblackeffect.blogspot.pt

Tasha said...

Love your pant! <3

casper+pearl said...

loving this outfit, so gorgeous!

lots of love from the c&p girls,
casper&pearl blog
xx

Anita said...

I love the detail pink.

http://anita-vai-as-compras.blogspot.pt/

tiebow-tie.com said...

You should stick to your plan)
Lovely pinky bag)
kisses)

M. Ersa Adiprasetya said...

nice casual outfits! :)

Hei Echa!

Caroline Susanto said...

Love your pants so much! :D

Caroline
http://missoline.blogspot.com

Meilina Utomo said...

Love the pictures in your amazing and inspiring blog. All lovely :)

xoxo
http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com/

Den said...

It's perfect that bag, the color is amazing! Lovely
There is new post!
http://elclosetdedenise.blogspot.com.ar/2012/11/roses-are-roses.html
Please tell me what you think!
kiss.

sartob said...

rock much, lady? LOVE IT!

xx
sartob